Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Below are some commonly asked questions from web site visitors as well as our regular clients. If you have a question that is not answered here, go to the PAS message board and post your question to get a rapid response.
- Who is PAS
- Can the general public obtain PAS compensation information?
- How confidential is the information?
- How is compensation data collected?
- Do participants receive free information?
- When are surveys conducted?
- How up-to-date is PAS wage information?
- Can PAS survey information be found in public libraries?
- How can a firm participate in PAS surveys?
- Can we be included in the PAS Hyperlink Library?
- Can just one title be purchased or must we buy the whole survey?
- Can I just find out what my wage range should be over the phone?
- Does PAS have a return policy?
- Are survey subscriptions available?