The Contractor Compensation Quarterly (CCQ) is especially designed for the busy construction executive that needs to keep abreast of competitive compensation and benefit levels within the industry. CCQ is published 4 times a year and covers selected executive pay and perquisites, professional construction personnel wages and hourly rates for non-union journeymen, apprentices and helpers. A hallmark of CCQ is that it covers wage and benefit trends based upon up-to-the-minute data.
Here is a sampling of the kind of information CCQ covers during the year.
- Executive compensation history–where it’s been and where it’s going
- Staff compensation–current and past pay for bench mark positions.
- Non-union craft rates–what are the trends
- What benefits contractors pay skilled craft
- Trends in company benefits, such as health, pension, profit sharing.
- Comparison of construction wages to other industries
- Help on important issues such as “unreasonable compensation”
- Wage trends within construction and nationally
- Actual pension and profit sharing contributions
- What contractor wage increases are currently and projected to be